[opencms-dev] importing a single file and its sibling

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 27 17:08:05 CEST 2006

I wanted to import /de/index.htm and /en/index.htm
which were siblings on the exporting site (on a different server)

I chose each single file and exported into a file indexende.zip
(did not inlucde account info and system)

Then I imported into my current workplace and get strange errors:

Error reading file "/en/index.htm". Given filter was "IGNORE_EXPIRATION",
Reason unable to read file with structure ID "2b9721dd-bda1-11da-821f-0015f2582fcd".