[opencms-dev] Unable to determine display locale for XML page ...

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 27 18:42:22 CEST 2006

I'm desperately seeking for why I'm getting this error:

Error
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to determine display locale for XML page "/sites/mysite/en/index.htm".
Request context locale is "en".
Page locales: [de].
Default locales for this page: [en].

It all happened in the vein of trying get back imported an older
/de/index.htm which had a sibling in /en/index.htm

I imported them both, deleted the /en/index.htm,

copied a new sibling from /de/index.htm to /en/index.htm.

Entered "en" into the locale line in "advanced properties".

Also the control code shows two page language sections.

I'm clueless.