[opencms-dev] clicksandlinks.com RSS Module throws exeption

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 18:19:18 CEST 2006

Hmm… I suppose that I should know, since I am the author of the module ;D I
assume that you get this error after installing the module, restarting the
server and when trying to add a new rss page? If you provide a bit more
details regarding when you get this error I can try to debug.

Regards,

Olli

   _____