[opencms-dev] Apache+Tomcat+OpenCMS using mod_jk css error path...

Dirk Oelkers d.oelkers at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Thu Mar 30 17:44:45 CEST 2006

Hallo, I think your real problem is, that the export point is not set
correctly.

We set it like the following code shows and it works.

Dont know if its neccesary to use full qualified Domain but it works.

We changed the OpenCmsServlet Name to cms and the webapplication to ROOT
get shorter pathes

The Folder webapps/ROOT/export has to be writeable by the tomcat user.

In WEB-INF\config\opencms-importexport.xml:

        <rendersettings>
            <rfs-prefix>/export</rfs-prefix>
            <vfs-prefix>${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
            <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
            <exporturl>http://www.domainname.de/cms/handle404</exporturl>
            <plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
            <testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
            <resourcestorender>
                <regex>/sites/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
            </resourcestorender>
        </rendersettings>

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Dirk Oelkers
Gruppe Zentrale Systeme
Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbuettel
Rechenzentrum
Salzdahlumer Strasse 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbuettel
Tel   : +49(0)5331-939-1944
Fax   : +49(0)5331-939-1902
E-Mail: mailto:d.oelkers at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
URL   : http://www.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/rz
Center of Excellence for Sun Java Enterprise System