[opencms-dev] Re: OpenCMS mod_jk...

Wils wilson.neto at cesar.org.br
Thu Mar 30 18:56:34 CEST 2006

Dear Sebastian,

Very tks.
I changed 1 line in your conf to solve the css problem in /system/login
page:

#        RewriteRule .*
/opencms/opencms/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [P]

TO:
        RewriteRule .*
/opencms/opencms/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [R]

Thats ok, the login page and workplace i running right...But...Now, if i
change to "Administration View" the css not work. =(

Please, can you check my conf? It is below...

        # If the requested URI is located in the resources folder, do not
forward the request
        SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^/opencms/resources/.*$ no-jk

        # If the requested URI is static content do not forward the request
        SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^/export/.*$ no-jk

        RewriteEngine on
        RewriteLog logs/rewrite.log

        # If the requested URI is NOT located in the resources folder.
        # Prepend an /opencms/opencms to everything that does not already
starts with it
        # and force the result to be handled by the next URI-handler ([PT])
(JkMount in this case)

        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/opencms/resources/.*$
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/export/.*
        RewriteRule !^/opencms/opencms/(.*)$ /opencms/opencms%{REQUEST_URI}
[PT]

        # These are the settings for static export. If the requested
resource is not already
        # statically exported create a new request to the opencms404
handler. This has to be
        # a new request, because the current would net get through mod_jk
because of the "no-jk" var.

        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/export/.*$
        RewriteCond "%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}" !-f
        RewriteCond "%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index_export.html"
!-f
        RewriteRule .*
/opencms/opencms/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [R]

         # If the request starts with /opencms/resources, delete the
/opencms prefix
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/opencms/resources/.*$
        RewriteRule ^/opencms/(.*)$ /$1

        DocumentRoot "/home/www/tomcat-5/webapps/opencms/"
        JkMount /* ocms

Tks regards
Wils