[opencms-dev] XML validation.. require one element to be larger than another?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Fri Mar 31 02:01:53 CEST 2006

I've got two fields in our custom XML content, "Release" and
"Archive" that we're not mapping to the OpenCMS defaults btw, as
we're managing release and archives ourselves.

They're both date fields, is there any way of setting up a validation
rule to ensure that Archive is always greater than Release ?

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.