[opencms-dev] CaptchaException and thesaurus

s.michea at diviosoft.com s.michea at diviosoft.com
Sun Apr 2 08:24:59 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just installed OpenCms 6.0.2 on Glassfish b41 /  MySQL 4.1.9 and the installation was a success.
Then I started to play with the admin console.
When trying to submit the form on the page  http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/demopages/onlineform.html
I obtained the ClassNotFoundException : com/octo/captcha/CaptchaException

Also I saw that OpenCms uses Lucen for indexing and search functionality.
Do you know how to implement a thesaurus ?
Is there any open source tool that we can integrate to OpenCMS to achieve this ?

Thank you,
Sebastien