[opencms-dev] operations after editing own custom xml content

Ricardo Zayas rzayas at satec.es
Mon Apr 3 10:27:34 CEST 2006

ups, sorry, i didnt finish writing the email...

i have follow your steps to obtain the same results (i would like to
do some operations when saving my content) but now my old content
appear with type plain, and when i create new content it is created
with type plain too

i tried modifying opencms-workplace.xml too, adding a new entry for
my type but i got a 'no editor found for type xx' message

someone know how to introduce a CmsResourceTypeXmlContent subclass
in opencms configuration?

best regards
rica