[opencms-dev] How do I change the mail settings in TemplateOne?

Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com
Mon Apr 3 20:09:25 CEST 2006

We are using a site based on TemplateOne on OpenCMS 6.0.4.
>From the recommend page or the send page, when you submit any recommend
the page or ask question or send feedback, no emails are being sent out.
We have updated the SMTP settings under opencms-system.xml file.
How does openCMS know what address to send the feedback or question?

I have done a lot of research on google and openCMS mail list archive, but
have not found any related document on it.

Thanks for your help.