[opencms-dev] Is it possible to integrate OpenCms withOtherframeworks?

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Apr 4 01:56:27 CEST 2006

I'm integrating jBPM 3.1 with opencms 6.0.3 for a client. The demo of jBPM
is in JSF. It can work with opencms smoothly if you upgrade jstl-1.0.6.jar
to jstl-1.1.0.jar and standard-1.0.6.jar to standard-1.1.2.jar.

It would be better if there are these new jars in OpenCMS 6.2.x release.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.