[opencms-dev] How to change the imprint keywords

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 03:21:26 CEST 2006

In your OpenCms installation set your site to "/sites/default" and look for
demopages/configuration/configfiles.html

You will find examples that you can copy from
/demopages/_configuration/

Remember to set property "style_main_configpath" to point to your
configuration folder (it's all explained in the doc above)

Joe.