[opencms-dev] Collector warnings about resource types

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Tue Apr 4 10:04:21 CEST 2006

Robert and Nigel,

    Thank you very much for your replies. I've checked my module against
OpenCms version 6.2.0 and there was no warning message produce, every
time the <contentload> tag run with numeric resource types in the
"param" attribute, as in 6.0.4. I assume that the code has changed to
agree with the documentation.

    This is a very pleasant change, since I had to modify not only the
code and test again, but the documentation for the developers and
content providers as well.

Regards,
Panos