[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Volker Goetz goetz at sectionone.de
Tue Apr 4 10:55:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 01:11 schrieb Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com:
> Can you search from the "Search Index Administration" section?
> I had the same problem, and I was able to resolve it by hard coding the
> index name, and rebuilding the index.
> Also, I ended up moving the site to "default" page, to get the search
> working. (sites/default/mysite).

Yes, searching from the Search Index Administration works - at least
partially. I can see the correct items in the search result list but
viewing one of the pages found works only within project '/', not within
any other project.

--

Best regards

Volker Götz

section(one               Mail goetz at sectionone.de
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.       Web  http://www.sectionone.de/
Volker Götz               Tel. +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-0
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 15  Fax  +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-15
D-10178 Berlin            PGP  4FEB1C34 @ wwwkeys.de.pgp.net