[opencms-dev] Add Templates to opencms

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Tue Apr 4 16:36:52 CEST 2006

Dear Manolo,

    There is no need to start a flame war for the RTFM answer of Robert.
Your question has already been answered in the OpenCms documentation:

*OpenCms module development documentation -> The folder structure of a
module:*
The templates/ subfolder contains OpenCms templates. When a user creates
a new page, OpenCms checks the templates/ subfolder of all installed
modules to search for templates. The titles of the templates found are
displayed at the "new page" dialog in the "Template" selectbox that is
shown to the user. User permissions are also checked during this
process, so that you can hide templates with the "v" flag for certain
users or groups.

For questions not covered in the documentation here we are :-)

Regards,
Panos

manolo fdez wrote:
> Guau!!, what a great anwser!!