[opencms-dev] /* Short Sample of the XML use in the ocms

lxbing113 lxbing113 at 163.com
Wed Apr 5 07:22:43 CEST 2006

    Hi:

   wils, do you mean that you want to create a new
structured_content editable type, you showing . just like other
resource type: arcticles news_articles ,events etc. When the type is
created, you can create a file of that type and edite content of

the nodes,Which were defined in your xml example ? if so ,here has a demo that can  satisfy your request !

 please link      http://www.wdogsystems.com/opencms/opencms/demos/structured_content_editing.html

 hopes that can offer you some help ! good luck! :)

xiaobing Lai