[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Job Offer in Seville (Spain) (Oferta de trabajo con OpenCMS en Sevilla)

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander at juntadeandalucia.es
Wed Apr 5 09:24:16 CEST 2006

I don't know if this kisnd of message are allowed in this list. If not,
excuse me, but I thought that it would be interesting for some people in the
list...

My ex-boss need some OpenCMS programmers.He has told me that they need some
programmers with experience in:

- OpenCMS.
- JSP.
- Linux.

The company is in Seville (Spain).

If you want to work in interesting OpenCMS projects in Seville send a email
to my ex-boss (don't send emails to me, I don't work in this company two
years ago)

My ex-boss email: dartigas at orizom.com