[opencms-dev] opencms firewall ports

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Wed Apr 5 09:36:08 CEST 2006

Hi Alain,

    It is impossible to know if you do not reveal to us your precious
secret. What is your servlet container of your OpenCms instance?

    However, I'll try a wild guess and assume that if you are using
Apache Tomcat you should look in the following file:

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml

and you will probably need to open the default ports 8080, 8443, 8005
and any other port you have manually configured for an OpenCms site.

Regards,
Panos

P.S. You may need to check your database port too.