[opencms-dev] CMS 6.2 seems to lose browser state

John Mazzocchi John.Mazzocchi at tafmo.com
Thu Apr 6 02:02:19 CEST 2006

Hmmm ... after looking at setup.log, and this seems to have happened on my dev machine too ...

Dev machine:
-----------
Win XP, JDK 1.4.2_02, OpenCms 6.2, MySQL 4.1 ... (after swapping back to OpenCms 6.0.4 the same errors occur)

Prod machine:
RedHat FC4, JDK 1.4.2 (even though opencms-setup "detects" JDK 1.5 ?!?!), OpenCms 6.0.4, MySQL 5

Now for the errors ... all of them seem to be of the form:

Indexing file /sites/default/alkacon-documentation/index.html ... skipped

So I figure it's the DB somehow. BTW, I *have* changed max_allowed_packet to 16MB in my.ini

Another issue is that having exported my website (as a module from the Win instance of OpenCms) and then importing into the Linux instance, another bunch of errors has occurred. Hard to tell if they're related but I'm guessing yes. Even so, the website seems to be ok ... so far ...

John