[opencms] Re: [opencms-dev] Re: cmsshell.sh rocks my world.

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Thu Apr 6 14:38:00 CEST 2006

I think it is a good idea.

OpenCms is great, but i think we need better dev tool integration. I know we
have synchronize features, and the standard jsp as view and controller way
of work does the trick, but when you work with struts or another 3 layer
oriented framework, the develop-restart-test is very slow, and less
productive.

Using my imagination, could we have a module (plugin) engine with his own
classloader, so we can deploy, install module, restart module and undeploy
module WITHOUT restarting the entire jsp container.

2c