[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6.2.0 upgrade and Articles-Module by Ulrich Rueth

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Thu Apr 6 20:43:13 CEST 2006

Hello all,

today I tried to upgrade from 6.0.3 to 6.2.0, but unfortunately the
workspace-login (maybe even more) wasn't working after. At a short
glance, it seems that 6.2.0 doesn't work with the latest
articles-module by Ulrich Rueth. Blame me, but I forgot to check
whether its declared to work with 6.2.0.

My question is: has anyone upgraded to 6.2.0 AND is using
this articles-module? Any feedback welcome.
Best regards,

Uwe König