[opencms-dev] Search functionality using new folder level

Chad Thompson chadt at utah.gov
Fri Apr 7 19:44:22 CEST 2006

I have a simple search engine that is loosely based off of the old
search example modules that can be downloaded.  But now I want to
incorporate the new folder level search.  I can make it work if I call
the
"/system/workplace/views/admin/admin-main.jsp?path=/searchindex/singleindex/search&indexname=..."
call like what is in the new administration search management search
page, but I need to be able to create my own custom results page.  Does
anyone have a simple search/results jsp that takes advantage of the
folder search that they wouldn't mind sharing?

thanks
Chad Thompson
State of Utah, Department of Workforce Services