[opencms-dev] First Time Installation Question

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Apr 10 18:13:43 CEST 2006

Joe,

Oops, sorry I missed that. I am using mysql v 4.1.11.

I am still stuck at that same point - Loading modules with no display inside
the window.

The only error I saw in catalina.out was:

Apr 9, 2006 10:30:36 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive opencms.war
log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: opencms_init.log (Permission denied)

Yes, I started the install last night. But when I came in this morning, and
tried to go directly to the step_8 page, I was forced to go back to the
beginning of the setup process.

Any suggestions?

Mark