[opencms-dev] XML Nodes Search Query Syntax

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Mon Apr 10 20:20:33 CEST 2006

Hi Mario,

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:45:55 +0200
"Mario D'Angelo" <mario.dangelo at e-dea.it> wrote:

> [...] So my
> question is: is there a way for implementing search on XML Content
> Nodes? Or better is there a place where I can find the search
> module query syntax?

OpenCMS uses the lucene search engine, so you can use
lucene-syntax. Per default, there are the fields content,
description, title and keywords which are searchable.

But if I understood correctly how the search works, from
XML-documents all the Tags are stripped and only the entire content
of the tags of one document is indexed.
Best regards,

Uwe König