[opencms-dev] First Time Installation Question

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Apr 10 21:17:14 CEST 2006

Uwe,

Yes, the solution to the log file problem is simple. But, that is not the
problem I am having.

If you read the email that I sent, I am having trouble installing opencms - I
am stuck at step 8 - I have been trying to load the modules since 7 am this
morning - going on 5 hours now. I have a fast cable modem connection. How do
I get past this point?

Or, are you saying that the installation will fail without an error message
because of the log file permissions?

Mark