[opencms-dev] workplace bug after upgrade-GUI_CONTENTTOOLS_ADMIN_TOOL_NAME_0[Scanned]

David García González david.garciag at fundacionctic.org
Tue Apr 11 09:19:49 CEST 2006

Hello, I had the same problem, and I have solved it correctly.

But I have noticed a second issue: now I have 5 projects: offline, online, Import of module org.opencms.frontend.templateone.democontent,

Import of module org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules and Import of module org.opencms.frontend.templateone.xmlcontentdemo

Have you experienced this?

Thanks a lot

David García González

Fundación CTIC

-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-

E-mail: <mailto:david.garciag at fundacionctic.org> david.garciag at fundacionctic.org

Tfno: +34 984 29 12 12

-Parque Científico y Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain

www.fundacionctic.org