[opencms-dev] OpenCms standardization (JSR 170)

Josef Krupička jkrupicka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:15:54 CEST 2006

Hi all,

at first I must say that I really like OpenCms and its great features but it
has one major flaw. There is no way (web services, RMI,...) to acces its
repository from other apllications. I want to ask if there is some roadmap
on making your repository JSR 170 compliant (level 1 is enough)? I found
some general information about JCR support in 6.x/7.x version, but no
precise plan. I just wanna know if I have to write my own JCR Level 1 facade
around your repository or if there is some effort in your organization or
community in this matter?

Best Regards
Josef Krupicka