[opencms-dev] Problems getting OCEE LDAP connector to work

R Landfill opencmsdev440 at lewenberg.com
Thu Apr 13 22:03:26 CEST 2006

Has anyone been successful in connecting OpenCMS 6.2 to an Active
Directory using the Alkacon OCEE product? I have been trying without
success, so if anyone has any tips, I would be glad to hear them. (I
have a trial version of the OCEE software so Alkacon will not give me
any direct support.)

In particular, once I set things up I can no longer login even as the
local Admin account (although I do have
<enabled-cmsusers>true</enabled-cmsusers> set).

Thanks.