[opencms-dev] simple newbie questions about installation

laws laws at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 14 13:56:40 CEST 2006

Hi
probably my questions are too stupid to be answered?
I got the logs saying it does not find the userdriver (last mail)this
when I have set the wizard.enabled=false
If I set it on true again,I get following errorlog from tomcat:

StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw
exception
Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.CompilerAdapterFactory.getCompiler(CompilerAdapterFactory.java:106)

The terrible thing? I loose so much time trying to make the opencms work..
Judith