[opencms-dev] failed 6.0.3->6.2 upgrade

cdaniluk cris.daniluk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 22:52:11 CEST 2006

I attempted to upgrade a 6.0.3 install to 6.2 using the upgrade package. The
upgrade appeared to go smoothly, but afterward, I could not log into the
workspace. It was giving a JSP compilation error on line 73:

this.viewcfg=<%=wp.getExplorerSettings()%>

It was complaining that CmsFrame.getExplorerSettings() does not exist, which
is true in 6.2, but was not true in 6.0.3 - it appears that the JSPs were
not upgraded. I have flushed cache, work/, etc, but it just doesn't appear
that anything within the database was modified. I've even gone as far as to
roll back the app files without rolling back the database, and everything
worked just fine.

It appears that no changes to the VFS are being applied. Any idea what could
be wrong?

Thanks,

Cris