AW: [opencms-dev] how to show 2 level navigation in one page

DI Gunther Schmidl schmidl at webdynamite.com
Tue Apr 18 11:15:06 CEST 2006

Christoph P. U. Kukulies wrote:

Hi Christoph,

>Hi Gunther,
>thanks for posting that snippet. Just one question:
>What does /sitemap.jsp in your example refer to?

I didn't write the sample code on the wiki, but I have used it successfully
given the caveats I mentioned.

I assume /sitemap.jsp is where the example code on the wiki page actually
resides. Why that page defines a link to itself is unclear -- probably for
the sake of completeness. I left that bit out and it works just as well.

-- Gunther