AW: [opencms-dev] Remove /opencms/opencms in OpenCms 6.2

Manuel Wallnoefer manuel.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Tue Apr 18 13:33:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

the httpd.conf files looks all right.

I used the one from opencmsforum.de (I think from Sebastian Himberger).

Have you loaded all the needed modules:

*mod_jk
*mod_rewrite
*mod_proxy
*mod_setenvif

You have also done the needed stuff for the apache - tomcat connector ??

Because I think in your httpd.conf is the JkMount line missing ...

~manuel