[opencms-dev] User login using "remember me"

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Tue Apr 18 17:40:01 CEST 2006

Hi list:

I'm developing the "remember me in this machine" feature for our web users,
so they can login and check the remember checkbox the first time.
After that, they will be remembered (by a cookie with their username and
validation code)

The problem is:

How can i login into cms with the user name ?
Maybe i have to log in as admin (danger), check the user + validation code
and then login again as the new user ?

Is there any method in CmsJspAction or CmsObject to force login as another
user ?

Thanks.