AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2.0 setup failure

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Wed Apr 19 13:01:58 CEST 2006

Hi Arash,

    Have a look in the following URL:

http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/installation/server.html

-------------

      Install the Java 2 SDK, version 1.4 or newer

Install the Java 2 SDK, version 1.4 or newer (from SUN
|http://java.sun.com/products/j2se/|). For details on how to install
these components on your operating system, see the documentation that
comes with them. You must install the Java /SDK/, not the /JRE/ (Java
Runtime Environment) that is also available from SUN. The JRE is /not/
sufficient to run OpenCms!

-------------

Regards,
Panos

Barry wrote:
> arash.kaffamanesh at cmsforeveryone.com wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> are u using java 1.4? if yes, that's the reason, why it doesn't work,
>> if possible upgrade to 1.5.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Arash

> Hi,