[opencms-dev] layout.1.type: please help (templateone)

lk cesto at email.it
Wed Apr 19 14:16:27 CEST 2006

Panos Kavalagios wrote:
> Dear lk,
>
>    Please, find my comments inline.
>
> lk wrote:
>> I'm trying to create a new module similar to the news module in the
>> templateone.
>>
>> The problem is when I try to use a different file to generate the list
>> of xmlcontents.
>>
>> News module uses  list_news_center.jsp, but I cannot understand where
>> to say to my pages to use a different jsp.
>    Try the template property of the parent folder.
>> I've seen that the html page that shows the list of xml content has a
>> property (layout.center) that is set to:
>> /system/shared/templateone/center/news
>>
>> news is an empty txt file with the property layout.1.type set to:
>> news
>>
>> But what does it mean this "news" value?
>    Resource type 30
>> To which resource does it point?
>    news articles

Thanks Panos for your answer, but I'm still confused: which parent
folder? I've looked form most of the resources interested by the
template but I couldn't find the property where to set the
list_news_center.jsp file.

ByE

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Jamba! – Suonerie polifoniche, Wallpapers colorati, Giochi Java e di piω per il tuo cellulare
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4845&d=19-4