[opencms-dev] layout.1.type: please help (templateone)

lk cesto at email.it
Wed Apr 19 16:09:01 CEST 2006

Panos Kavalagios wrote:
> Hi LuKe,
>
> In my instance, I have filled the template property of my news
> (/sites/mysite/news) folder to my layout JSP:
>
> /system/modules/mymodule/templates/mytemplate.jsp
>
> and all my articles in this folder have no template property set and
> they are rendered fine with my chosen template.

ok, that's right.
But the template (I'm using templateone) calls (if the central layout is
set)  the jsp file list_news_center.jsp (that generates the the list of
news).
I would like to be able to choose a different jsp file.
Is that possible?
For example, if I use a different schema for a different kind of
document how can I say to use a different jsp to read that kind of
information?

ByE

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=19-4