[opencms-dev] Database opencms created but not the tables..

laws laws at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 19 23:18:06 CEST 2006

Hi
some steps made. Now I have the problem that the database is created but
not the tables. Somehow it disconnects.
I got mysql user =root with password ans opencms connection user=Admin
password= admin. Is this right?
Judith
Comment by Opencms:
Tables could not be created!
Error connecting to database using: "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/opencms".
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using

password: YES) at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2928) at

and ...

Error executing SQL statement: CREATE TABLE CMS_USERS ( USER_ID VARCHAR(36)

BINARY NOT NULL, USER_NAME VARCHAR(64) BINARY NOT NULL, USER_PASSWORD

VARCHAR(32) BINARY NOT NULL, USER_DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,

USER_FIRSTNAME VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, USER_LASTNAME VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,

USER_EMAIL VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, USER_LASTLOGIN BIGINT NOT NULL,
USER_FLAGS INT

NOT NULL, USER_INFO BLOB, USER_ADDRESS VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, USER_TYPE
INT NOT

NULL, PRIMARY KEY (USER_ID), UNIQUE (USER_NAME) ) ENGINE = MYISAM
CHARACTER SET

utf8
java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed. at