[opencms-dev] Problem: 6.0 Content in a 6.2. OpenCms?

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Fri Apr 21 10:48:24 CEST 2006

Hi all!

I'm a bit confuesed. Changed some things concerning the Content Files
and its handling in the new 6.2 version to the old 6.0?

I setup the new 6.2. OpenCms as a clean installation - no updates. The
System works
fine. Now I imported the content (Articles, Configs, etc.) and some own
modules from an old OpenCms version (6.0.). The import runs
successfully. But: if I start the page in the new area, I got some errors :(

It seems the lines loading the content-files didn't work anymore.

[...]
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${pageContext.CFG}"
editable="false">
    <cms:contentshow element="Path"/>
[...]

The lines are exactly the same as within the old system, but they create
no output!

I remeber when starting the 6.0 Beta there are a little discussion about
the first loading-line: is param="${pageContext.CFG} or
param="${request.CFG} or what ever right? And somertimes it works only
if you fire the CFG-Var in the request scope manually with a
request.setAttrtibute("CFG",mycfgfile)

An other point I remember: sometime (in 6.0) a copyed or moved file
suddenly cannot be loaded. Dont know why?! The only way is to delete the
old, create a new one and enter the content again.
For 1000 of files a very unhandy job.

Has anybody an idea or a little hint? It would be very great.

Greetings
Anatol