[opencms-dev] executing my own class?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 21 11:05:40 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 10:19:32AM +0200, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
> OK, I have no spontaneous reaction on my yesterdays' question
> on how to execute a server side binary executable.
> Three possible causes:
> My question is of the kind RTFM,too profane, or too difficult. :-)
>
> I had an Executor.class in a previous web-application I wrote and if
> I were able to put that class into a jsp I would probably be done.
>
> Would be that the way to go?

Following my own thread: Here is the code snippet that works so far:

<%@page import="java.io.*" %>
<%
    try {
      int b;
      Runtime runner= Runtime.getRuntime();
      String cmd="DIR";
      Process p=runner.exec(cmd);
      InputStream i=p.getInputStream();
      out.flush();
      while((b=i.read()) >=0) {
              out.write(b);out.flush();
      }
      out.println("</html>");
     } catch(Exception e) {
                    out.println("exception occured");
                    out.flush();
                    e.printStackTrace();
     }
%>

But how can I pass arguments from a FORM now?