[opencms-dev] Deleting a structured content

Aitor de la Puente aitor at dicampus.com
Fri Apr 21 16:38:10 CEST 2006

Yes, we have thought about this :-) But the problem is that we have a system
to send a email to the administrators warning that there are new/modified
contents by the editors to publish. If we deleted a content with a sheduled
job, the content can be deleted without the administrators approval.

I think that we have not a perfect option, but we will have to decide by one.

Thanks very much.

--

Saludos.

--