[opencms-dev] beginners question regarding multipages

Mathias Diehl md at evoconcept.de
Mon Apr 24 15:29:58 CEST 2006

Hi List,

After installing OpenCms on Oracle sucessfully and getting rid of "/opencms/opencms" following the how-to on opencms-forum I'm a bit unsure about the way to create multiple pages (=projects) with own top-level-domains.

Following the manual I will create a folder / project for each of my pages. This folder will be located at

/sites/folderA
/sites/folderB
/sites/default

Please help me how to configure my apache virtual server configs to assign folderA to dmainA.tld

Thanx in advance

Mat