[opencms-dev] RE: OpenCmsHtml Bug ???

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon May 1 19:55:31 CEST 2006

Martin -

You said:

>>> I have exerienced a problem with type="OpenCmsHtml" of a xml-content.
When creating a new file (ex. structured content -> job offering) the
property content-conversion is set to "cleanup;xhtml". When you edit the
file the last 10 characters of the "long description" (excluding spaces) are
not saved. If you set the property  content-conversion to "" everthing is
fine.

I get something similar.  I have a custom XML content type (i.e. a new
schema) in which elements of type OpenCmsHtml seem to lose the last 10 or so
characters, either on saving or when they're read back in (haven't yet
confirmed which).  Did you get to the bottom of this?

Jon