[opencms-dev] VFS target "/xmlcontentdemo/tester" was already included earlier.

Keith Davey keith.davey at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:05:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have been building a site and I got to setting up a search results
page. As I need to
build a jsp page to handle the results I need to import elements form
my template using the <cms:include property="template" element="head"
/> code.

I created the page, set the template property to point to my template
and tried to read in the header. However, straight away I hit
problems.

So, I created a simple page with only the following code in it:
<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:include property="template" element="head" />

However, everytime I try to include an elements I get VFS target
"/xmlcontentdemo/tester" was already included earlier.

The funny thing is that if I set the template to the templateone/main
template everything works fine. But if I set it to my template it
fails. I have set everything in my template to match the 'main'
template.

Anyone any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks,

Keith