[opencms-dev] Re: OSWorkflow with OpenCms 6.2

石羽森 shiys at langhua.cn
Sat May 6 14:08:06 CEST 2006

Hi Mija,

> I actually develop a portal with CMS which is OpenCms 6.2 and I'm facing a
big
> problem: the workflow.
> I tried to integrate the module OSWorkflow and in fact I saw that it
didn't > work with OpenCms 6.2.

Yes, the OSWorkflow module is working with OpenCMS 6.0.3. Besides
OSWorkflow, I have integrated jBPM with OpenCMS 6.0.3 and will release this
module in SourceForge soon.

> I have some questions that I would like to ask:
> - Is there a project to develop an OSWorkflow module for OpenCms 6.2 ?

Yes, I will update the OSWorkflow module to work with OpenCMS 6.2.

> According to you, it will take a long time? (1 month, 2 months ? or less)

OpenCMS is progressing very fast, I haven't studied the code of OpenCMS 6.2
yet, so I can't tell you how long it'll be exactly, anyway it should be less
than 1 month.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.