[opencms-dev] Remove "Not enough permissions.." message

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:37:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I hope you can help:

I have developed my own CmsDialog which is called over the
OpenCms-Explorer-Contextmenu. So my dialog gets a parameter with the actual
selected resource-name. At my dialog I change the permissions of the actual
user for the file. After my action the user shouldn't be able to edit or see
the file in the explorer - That works. But in the request-context the
resource is still set, so when I close my dialog I retrieve the message "Not
enough permissions to execute the operation on the resource ... Required
permissions are +w"

How could't I restore the standard explorer-view without any pre-selected
resource?

TIA & Regards
david