[opencms-dev] Jsp Template import VFS page

Keith Davey keith.davey at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:33:47 CEST 2006

Hi Nick,

You are including the file as a url, the /opencms/opencms/ start is for http
urls.

You need to get the path to the file in the VFS, which would start with
/sites/default/ if you have
your workplace set up as per normal.

So I would guess you want something like:
<%@ include
file="/sites/default/FiservHealth/FiservHealthNavigationLinks.html" %>

Keith