[opencms-dev] Jsp Template import VFS page

Nick DeSteffen Nick.DeSteffen at wausaubenefits.com
Thu May 11 22:20:26 CEST 2006

I'm trying to import a "Page with free text".  In the OpenCms structure it
is listed as xml.

It really isn't navigation, the site I am creating is a simple 10 page or
so site, our user's want to have a section on each page that will remain
same on all pages, but will be editable by them.  It will contain links to
other pages within the site as well as external links, so it's not
navigation, but it is navigation, kinda multipurpose section.  They also
want to be able to put advertisements in it and event notices etc.  It
also will need to contain images, so I'm not sure text will do.  I've been
playing around with the <cms:include tag, but not getting anywhere.

Nick DeSteffen
Fiserv Health - Wausau Benefits
Web Development Group
nick.desteffen at wausaubenefits.com
(715) 841-6036

"Keith Davey" <keith.davey at gmail.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
05/11/2006 03:07 PM
Please respond to
The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [opencms-dev] Jsp Template import VFS page

Hi,

What is the page type? For the one I am trying to import its just text. So
you select 'new' within the
workplace you need to select 'text' as the type.

However, are you sure you should be doing this? If thats navigation you
are building should you not be building it
dynamically with a jsp anyway.

Keith