[opencms-dev] Oracle problems

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Fri May 12 23:00:53 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

I recently ran across this problem, and similar ones (problem with
UK_BACKUP_PROPERTIES constraint) trying to do an install of 6.2.1
against an Oracle 8i database.

I noticed in the process that there are significant differences between
setup/database/oracle_8/create_tables.sql (included with 6.2.1 binary
distribution on opencms.org) and the SQL script with tag build_6_2_1 in
CVS.

Is there a problem with the 6.2.1 build posted to opencms.org?  Should I
use build_6_2_1 from CVS instead?

Thanks
jt

UK_BACKUP_PROPERTIES