[opencms-dev] Please help: "Critical error during OpenCms initialization"

lk cesto at email.it
Mon May 15 20:09:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've just finished a site, everything worked well.
I made a little change in the web.xml page, restarted the context and
now I got this error page when I try to see my opencms site:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:268)
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:127)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.9 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.9

What happened?

Please help!!!!

Thanks

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Trova la tua anima gemella con Meetic. Iscriviti subito gratis: potrai trovare migliaia di single in linea e chattare con loro!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4048&d=15-5