[opencms-dev] trouble w/ 6.2.1 (login, cmsshell)

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue May 16 14:01:03 CEST 2006

Christian -

Sorry to hear about your problems.  I updated to 6.2.1, though I used a full
new installation rather than the upgrade wizard, and I haven't experienced
any proplems (other than the ones I caused myself).

When you run the CmsShell, are you sure you are using a recent or compatible
Java runtime?  The first time I tried it, I found I was running under the
GNU Java Interpreter, or whatever it's called.

Jon