[opencms-dev] CmsVfsFileWidget

Paul Weibert weibert_paul at web.de
Wed May 17 09:45:47 CEST 2006

Hi dear List,

If I create an CmsVfsFileWidget programaticly, then it is possible to set
the Startsite and to enable or disable the SiteSelector in the constructor of the Widget.
( CmsVfsFileWidget(boolean showSiteSelector, String startSite) ).

Is it possible to set the startsite and to disable the siteselector for VfsFileWidget
in the xsd definition of the structured content (for direct editable HTML-Sites).

I tryed to set the atributes (showSiteSelector, startSite) in my xsd-definition,
but it does not work.

Best Regards,

Paul